Dear NWIR Sponsors,
Our 3rd annual National Women in Roofing Day is just 3 months away! We are very excited to see our attendee reservations coming in. We hope that you are sending many of your employees to NWIR Day to participate in our day of education, mentoring, and networking, but also to further continue your company’s representation. We are anticipating 300 attendees!
To register all your women employees for NWIR Day, please follow this link for instructions: www.NWiRDay.org If you are an exhibitor at IRE and would like to register all your women employees for NWIR Day at the same time as you register for IRE, Elizabeth Miller can send you a list of all NWIR members (and their member number) who have indicated your company name as their organization. You may contact her at elizabeth @ nationalwomeninroofing.org
Please complete this form so that we may collect information about your participation in NWiR Day.
Please note that companies must be a NWiR sponsor to provide gifts to NWiR Day attendees.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where should we ship our sponsor gifts? Gifts must be co-branded with the NWIR logo and the sponsor’s company logo. Shipments should be sent to: KPOST Roofing and Waterproofing Attn: Mel McFarlin-NWIR 1841 W. Northwest Hwy Dallas, TX 75220 Shipments must have the sponsor company’s name clearly indicated in the return address label and should arrive between January 22, 2020 – January 30, 2020 but no Saturday deliveries.
- Where should we ship materials for our display tables? NWiR will have an area set aside for Diamond Sponsors to have a table to display materials and information. This will be out first year offering tabletop displays to our Diamond sponsors, so we are open to your suggestions as well! We were thinking that it might be logical to have the tables staffed during the following times:
- Arrival and Check-In from 8:15am-9:15am
- Lunch and PPE Fashion show from 12:00-1:30 We’d like to leave the tabletop displays up until 4:30pm but you are welcome to break down before if you wish. Our goal of having the table top displays is to give our Diamond sponsors as much exposure as possible, so these are merely guidelines but feel free to adjust as needed.
- However, NWiR Day takes place prior to the IRE taking possession of the convention center and it makes shipping very tricky. We will not have a process for being able to receive materials at the convention center prior to NWiR Day, so materials for the display table will need to be brought in by a company representative or hand-delivered on February 2nd.
- Do you have an agenda that details locations and times for each session? – Yes, it is here: https://nationalwomeninroofing.org/home/education/nwir-day-2020/
- What is the dress code – do you think that we need to be wearing corporate branded gear? Our standard phrase is to wear what makes you comfortable – a dress and pearls or yoga pants and sneakers!
- Are we planning to have a time on Saturday where presenters can have time to familiarize themselves with the space? You are welcome to visit the convention center on Saturday and use the schedule to familiarize yourself, although we are in the board meeting from 10-6, so we wouldn’t be able to meet anyone there. We’ll do an AV check on Sunday morning.
- What are we estimating our total registration count to be? Between 250-300
- When will be have access to set up our display table? Yes, on Sunday morning.
- Do we have a dedicated “tradeshow” time when the table should be staffed or are they more just display? We are suggesting that the tables be staffed from 8:15-9:15 and from 12-1:15. However, some companies are doing just a display and some are staffing. More details are at the bottom of the page here: https://nationalwomeninroofing.org/info-for-sponsors-regarding-nwir-day/
- Will we have dedicated WiFi network during the conference for the attendees – part of the social training will require pulling up and getting on social media. We will not have a dedicated WiFi network – however, we are not at ground level nor underground, so people should be able to get to their cellular networks.